Engineered Wood Flooring is manufactured using layers of Plywood and a hardwood veneer top layer.
This differs from traditional Hardwood flooring which is pure solid wood. The benefits of Engineered Wood Flooring over Hardwood Flooring is that it is more stable and cost effective whilst maintaining the real wood look only actual wood flooring can provide. The advantages of Engineered Wood Flooring are:
- Less costly than Solid Hardwood Flooring
- Higher resistance to temperature fluctuations and moisture
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Top layer can be re-sanded and sealed if necessary
- Provides an unrivalled luxurious feel, adding value to your property
Engineered Wood Flooring Brands
- BKB Parquet
Use our online contact form to enquire about our flooring products, or to request an obligation free quote.
Request a Quote
Please complete the form below to send your product enquiry.
HiDe Flooring is one of the top-rated Engineered Wood Flooring Suppliers in Cape Town.
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers say
We supply and install the following Engineered Wood Flooring brands and many more.